Tuesday 8 October 2013

SEPTEMBER FAVOURITES

MY SEPTEMBER FAVOURITES

Though it might be a little late for this post, I wanted to do it anyway and show you all the things I've been loving the most last month and recommend some of them for you to use. 

September for me was really good. Leaving aside the fact that it is the month when classes start all over again, I had a lot of fun. I got the chance to go and visit quite a few places I've never been or haven't been in a long time. 

It is also the month where the hot weather starts to fade off, and the sun doesn't shine as bright and hot as before. Autumn approaches while the days get shorter and colder. 

The good news are that soon enough, we'll be able to wear the autumn-winter collection, which I love and will do a post about it later. 

So, with no further interruptions, here you have my September favourites. 

APIVITA - LIP CARE
The fist product I'll be showing you are this lip balms. They are from APIVITA, which is a brand whose products are 100% made out of natural ingredients. 
I loved them because they gave a little colour to my lips while they hydrated them. It is like a lipstick and a lip balm all in one product. The first one is with Pink Rose (which gives a really light pinky colour to your lips), and the second is with Pomegranate (which gives a stronger colour, but still perfect if you don't want to have your lips full coloured). 
I highly recommend these. They're very good and last for a looooong time. Plus, they taste incredibly good! 

Poly Swing - Hair Mousse - "Espuma Extra Volumen"
This is one of the things I purchased while in Spain. I'm not sure whether you can get it online or not, but I'm sure there are lots of products similar to this one. I just bought it because I remember my aunt using it when I was little, and I decided to try it. 
It is a Mousse that gives volume to your hair. So, if you, like me, have reaaaally straight hair, this product is just perfect. It helps your hair to get a little bit of shape and don't look as it normally does.
I really recommend it because it helps a lot, even in lazy hair days. You can just apply it to your hair and you're good to go. Also, it doesn't get your hair sticky or dirty at all. Plus, it smells deliciously good. 

Equivalenza perfume - Dolce and Gabbana "Emperatriz"
I've discovered this shop once I went shopping in Canterbury (though I am not from there at all) and I decided to go in and have a look. 
It turned up that that shop made perfumes out of natural ingredients that smelled exactly the same as perfumes from Dolce and Gabbana, Chanel, DKNY, etc. 
Apart from the fact that they were absolute copies, they are like 100 times cheaper than the original ones. 
So, as I was running out of it, I decided to buy the clone of my perfume in that shop and I am super happy with it. I couldn't tell the difference between the original and the clone. 
Now I know where to go to buy my perfume. I recommend you to try this shop if you have the chance to. 
Avène - Eau Thermale
This is perfect for those who, like me, have really sensitive skin. 
I started applying it after being under the sun for hours. 
It really has helped me when my skin was irritated. It calms your skin and at the same time it gives it minerals which will help your skin to get stronger and less sensitive. 
I've used it all September long and I feel a great improvement. 



So, this is it. I honestly can't wait for Christmas to come! That means: snow, presents, family and, of course, presents! 

Thank you all for reading. Please let me know in the comments below if you want to know anything else at all or if you have any suggestions at all. Don't be shy! 

My next post will be about clothes and essentials for this season. 

I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I loved writing it. 

Love from Fashion AL <3

No comments:

Post a Comment