Saturday 26 October 2013

CHERRY AUTUMN

CHERRY PURCHASE FOR A CHERRY AUTUMN


Hello everyone once again. 

It's been a long time since I wanted to buy a new lipstick to add to my collection; because I don't have that much shades or colours, and... to be honest, it can't really be considered a collection. 

I was looking for a red shade, one which wasn't too strong, as I don't like flashy colours on my lips. 

Today, I've been lucky enough to be able to go shopping with my granny and to visit my favourite high street. 

I went in and the assistant helped me finding what I was looking for. 

After trying loads of shades (I think they were 12 or so), I finally found what I was dreading to have. THE PERFECT LIPSTICK. 

It is from CLARINS PARIS, number 13 in Cherry. 

You might be asking yourselves why is it the PERFECT lipstick [if not I'll tell you anyway :)]. It is not a very strong lipstick; it is red, but its really moderate, not an excessively showy one. It is also glittery, it smells really good and it is supposed to last for a very long time. 

Today is the first day I wear it, and I have to say that I am already in love with it. 

It wasn't a cheap purchase, I have to admit that. It was not the most expensive one either, but still... I think it is worth the price, and that you'll see it in my future favourite videos. 

Lots of love

FASHION AL <3

No comments:

Post a Comment