Sunday 13 October 2013

LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT

While walking along my usual shopping street, I suddenly spotted in the highstreet (or drug-store, you name it)I normally go to this Chanel Promotion. 

There were some new products that they were advertising. 

I'm not the kind of person who buys expensive beauty products, but I thought I'd have a look, as they looked really intresting. 

And there it was. Double Perfection Lumière. 

It is powder makeup, something I was looking for, and it looked so nice and lasting, that I thought I'd give it a try.

I think I'll be able to use it for my every day makeup basis. It might go well with a light, natural look.  

This is not the type of makeup I usually buy, as I go for cheaper brands, but I have a great feeling about it. 

I hope this joins someday my "favourites" list. 


Lots of love, 


Fashion AL

No comments:

Post a Comment