Saturday 26 October 2013

WELCOME TO THE NECKLACE WORLD

NECKLACES: YOUR BEST ALLIES



Imagine this situation: you're wearing your favourite outfit, the one you always wear on special occasions; but you're a little bit tired of wearing always the same basis. You need a change. 

So, instead of spending lots of money in a new outfit, you just have to spend a load less for a necklace; that way you'll have a much more complete look by adding just one item.  

It is incredible how much of a difference a necklace makes to an outfit; from an everyday basis to a date one. 

It adds a different touch to your attire and little bit more of glamour to you. Besides, they are a perfect accessory and really easy to match with anything; form a watch to some earrings. 

There are a lot of different types of necklaces, but the ones that I mostly use, as you can see, are the short ones. The explanation for that is that, as I have a long neck, they really suit me and my style.  

I normally wear them with shirts and blouses, with jumpers or even dresses to not to make my outfit as simple as it actually is. 

So, if you are looking forward to buying an accessory, I highly recommend you to purchase necklaces. You'll get into my world of loving-necklaces people.  

Lots of love, 


FAHSION AL <3

No comments:

Post a Comment