Friday 1 November 2013

BRAIDS EVERYWHERE.

BRAIDS FOR A LITTLE TOUCH


I just wanted to show you guys the result of my efforts to make an original hairstyle with just the help of a braid. 

This technique can be used with every single hairstyle. You can improve it by just adding that simple detail. Plus, this season in particular, braids with every single coiffure are trending.

What do you guys think of what I did? 

Hope you all like it and try to do it :)

Here, I leave you some examples taken from Google, We Heart It and Twitter that maybe could help and encourage you to give braids a try. 



I know they are very professional, but you don't have to copy them (it's almost impossible; believe me, I've tried), you just have to get some ideas from them. Maybe mixing some of the models could help you make a very original hairstyle in the end. 

So, I encourage you guys to try and have the courage to add a little touch to your everyday hairstyle. 

Lots of Love, 

FASHION AL <3

No comments:

Post a Comment