Friday 1 November 2013

I'M KIND OF ADDICTED

MY GUILTY PLEASURE

I've got this little obsession with ice-creams. 

I've loved them for as long as I can recall. 

This year in particular, I've been the most lucky girl in the world. 

It turned out that my favorite ice-cream shop opened a parlour in my town centre. 

It is not just any ice-cream, it is Homemade Italian Ice-cream, meaning that if you buy a strawberry one, it will taste as strawberries, not as a chemical and artificial mixture of products with strawberry flavor. 

This shop (Via Venetto) has any kind of ice-cream flavor you can think of, from Kinder to Ferrero Rocher, from Mango to Pineapple... They are even thinking of making a pumpkin pie one for autumn and maybe a chestnut-flavored one as well (weird, I know). And they taste amazing (I don't know about the pumpkin and chestnut though). 


My and my best friend's ice-creams.
Left: my pineapple and lemon ice-cream
Right: her mango and catalan cream ice-cream


I feel guilty about this, because I have an ice-cream from there as often as I can (maybe once a week or every two weeks). It is not a very healthy habit, but it is the most delicious one, I can assure you.  

Lots of Love, 

FASHION AL <3

No comments:

Post a Comment